The cast of the iconic ’90s and ’00s sitcom Friends are getting back together. It’s the reunion that fans from all over the world have been waiting for since the group of six stopped visiting Central Perk 17 years ago.
The show’s 10 seasons were filled with laughs, tears, and legendary phrases that captivated a global audience. In anticipation of the reunion, Spotify took a look at some Friends music data. It turns out that streams related to the show are on the rise, proving that listeners can not be any more excited. Take our quiz below to learn how fans are connecting with the show through the music on Spotify.
1. The show’s theme song, “I’ll Be There for You,” has amassed more than 137 million streams on Spotify. Who sings this tune?
2. Over the past week, as fans geared up for the reunion, the official Friends playlist saw this percentage increase in streams:
3. How many “Smelly Cat” playlists have been created by Spotify users?
4. What country is streaming the official Friends playlist the most?
5. True or false: 18-24-year-olds are the age group streaming the official Friends playlist the most.
6. The song “Only Time” by Enya is on the official Friends playlist and was featured in which Friends episode?