When your friends gather ’round the candles to enjoy some holiday cheer, a top-notch music experience is sure to heighten the festive mood. With Spotify Premium, you’ve got power to create a seamless music-filled gathering. Swiftly decide if Michael Bublé’s “It’s Beginning to Look a Lot like Christmas” should be followed up with Ariana Grande’s pop hit “Santa Tell Me” or Brenda Lee’s 1950s classic “Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree.”
And if you’ve yet to experience the ease of Spotify Premium, now’s your chance. Our special holiday offer is back, making it the perfect gift to give yourself this celebration season.
Here are five reasons why Premium should be on your wishlist:
- It’s ad-free music listening, making your holiday singalongs as seamless as your four-course family dinner … well maybe a bit more seamless than that.
- You can always download and listen offline so that when you head over the river and through the woods, you don’t have to worry about the tunes cutting out if your device loses signal.
- You get instant access to 80 million tracks. Our library is more expansive than the North Pole and with Premium, it’s all available on demand. You can pick the songs you want to hear or leave it to our curated playlists, like Holiday Magic, to get your household into the festive spirit.
- You have a month to take advantage of three months free. From November 28 through December 31, 2022, eligible Spotify Free and first-time Spotify listeners can sign up for our Individual Premium plan for three months of free service. Long after the mistletoe or menorah is taken down, you’ll enjoy the perks of Premium at no additional cost.
- If you used Spotify Premium previously but canceled before October 28, there’s a miracle in store for you. Come back and remember the joy that Premium brings with a special offer of three months for just $9.99 (or your local market equivalent).
Ready to knock an item off your wishlist a little early this season? Sign up and listen to ad-free, on-demand, unlimited-skip music at spotify.com/premium.