Three Ways to Navigate to Spotify on Your New Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S
Today, the next generation of Xbox consoles available for gamers around the world. Whether you’re going for the new Xbox Series X, the fastest, most powerful Xbox ever, or Xbox Series S, which delivers next-generation performance in the smallest Xbox ever, both offer a high-quality gaming experience and easy-to-access Spotify controls so you can stream your favorite music while in the zone.
Similar to the Xbox One, you’ll still be able to:
- Navigate to Spotify straight from the Xbox Guide and listen to your choice of music while you play.
- Control playback of Spotify through the Spotify app on the console, or use the Spotify app on mobile or tablet for uninterrupted gaming.
But you’ll also be able to navigate to Spotify in three new ways that will get the music started faster and more easily than ever before:
- Beginning November 17, navigate to Spotify quickly and easily through the “Audio & Music” section of the Xbox Guide. Now you can launch Spotify from the Xbox Guide and continue your music session without missing a beat.
- Beginning later this year, get a smoother onboarding experience with the Xbox Mobile Companion App for the new Xbox Series. This will become the easiest method to get to Spotify and stream it while gaming, and Spotify will appear in all markets where listed as a top 10 free app in the Xbox Store.
- Plus, the new consoles’ new user interface updates deliver enhancements such as a faster launch time and content recommendations in the new Entertainment Hub under “Home.” Run by the Xbox Store Editorial Team, the new content recommendations will help more gamers be aware of the entertainment apps on Xbox, allowing them to find Spotify, install it, or launch directly into the Spotify app.
Still have questions? Head to Explore Spotify. Then, game on.